Friday, May 2, 2008

Agile Software Development Process



2 weeks ago, while staring blankly at the screen of my laptop during our company's weekly meeting, I decided to lookup on agile programming methods.

We weren't getting far on our projects, and even if we did, I didn't know it. Man, that sucked.

So after a week's worth of toiling and brain damage (I never knew us fellow programmers can be so 'organized' when presenting stuff online), I came up with a 'framework' ("What?! another one?! $@%@%@%!!") described by the diagram I put up, a snapshot of the process we're going to use for our software development management. booyah!!

Scrum + XP guys... I'm a newbie at this... so no rotten tomatoes ok? not just yet... please...

coming up... the framework... in words... and more.

No comments: